Subject: Re: And now, for my next trick...
From: [email-masked] (Jorge Steffen)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 22:36:42 +0000

>HERE'S THE DEAL:
>
>When it's available (i.e., when I'm happy with it), I'm going to make the
>BETA version of BML available for purchase.  Registered owners of the BETA
>version will get a free upgrade to the full release when it has settled
>down (now, where have I heard this marketing ploy before? =|^).  Those
>of you who go out on a limb (it'll be a really *thick* limb, I'm sure) with
>the BETA version will receive a discounted price that people who register
>the full release will not.
>
>However, as I said, I'm going to keep it affordable.  Pre-release BETA
>registration, which will hopefully include documentation, will be around $30.
>When I release the full version, it will likely be around $50.  Of course,
>I'm very tired and punchy right now, so I'll probably look at this tomorrow
>and wonder what the hell I was thinking.  =|^)

Hello!

I'm actually writing a Lightwave book for Sybex that is planned to be finished
by January 96. As I'm looking for software and tools to include on the CD-Rom
that will accompany the book, I'd like to know if you'd see the possibility to
get a kind of "crippled" or beta version of this plugin onto this CD (with
full information of how to obtain the full version from you of course...).
Will you compile that plugin for PC Version only or will there be SGI and
WinNT Versions too? (Just curious as the book will cover all platforms)
It'll be a german book but I'd be happy to help you with localization (or
translation of docfiles, etc...). Just share your ideas and expectations with
me and lets see if we could get this interesting plugin distributed here
too...

Have a nice day,

Jorge 'Bobby Quine' Steffen
---------------------------
Studying Sociology, InfoScience, MediaScience
Riding the wave on Amiga2000/040/33 - 20MB
Project Manager of the award winning TRSI 'Wicked Sensation' Demo
Producer of Yves de Ruyter 'Calling Earth' Video
Producer of 'Video Jockey' (tm) CD-ROM
Author of 'German Webpages on the Internet'
---------------------------
Where do you want to be tomorrow? (tm)
---------------------------
[email-masked]
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|

--
[email-masked] (Jorge Steffen) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]